International League Match Guidelines – A Guide for Players.
Teams play whenever they have , say, a spare 15 to 20 minutes at any time in each month.
A League games is played over four rounds.
The team completes the on-line form at;
The Fyzuntu League Admin Team compares centrally the team’s scores with those of all the other teams in the League and publishes the results. Thus, a team plays just one game and their scores will be input against all the other League teams.
Players score as follows against their computer selected opponents in other teams;
- Higher Game score = 2 points
- Higher Round Score = 1 bonus point
- Equal Scores in Rounds or Games = No points to either player.
- If a player scores over 200 points, the opponent will receive +1 game point,
- If a player scores over 300 points, the opponent will receive +2 game points,
The total of each player’s points (maximum 5 per player) are added up to provide the team score.
When a team is unable to submit results, players will not be eligible for Player of the Month, their scores will show as 0 in the Maltese Mushroom Challenge Trophy and the team will be eliminated from The Titanic Competition.
The League Admin Team publish the results as soon as possible e.g.,
- Summary Match Results and Match Scores
- The League Table
- Players’ Rankings
- Player of the Month
- The Maltese Mushroom Perpetual Challenge Trophy
- Titanic Team Competition
The results are for solely for fun and based on trust. Anyone can request a copy of the previous month’s detailed scoring.
To keep up with League news and updates please complete
THERE’S ALWAYS FUN IN FYZUNTU!